Second chance module
The Second Chance module makes it possible to follow up unpaid orders with one or two reminder emails.
This extension to the Buckaroo Payment module ensures a higher conversion rate.
The Second Chance functionality is fully white-labelled, e-mails can be sent from your own corporate identity and mail servers.
On top of that, the module can optionally also take into account whether or not stock is available.
You can download the module from our Github repository.
composer require buckaroo/magento2secondchance php bin/magento module:enable Buckaroo_Magento2SecondChance php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
To use the plugin you must use:
- Magento Open Source version 2.3.x & 2.4.x
- Buckaroo Magento 2 plugin version 1.39.0 or greater.
In the module configuration, various settings are available to build an ideal Second Chance flow to suit everyone.
The settings below can be adjusted manually:
- Switching on and off 1st and 2nd email.
- Select template for sending 1st and 2nd email.
- Determine timing for sending 1st and 2nd email.
- Don't send payment reminder when product is out of stock (on/off).
- Block multiple emails (on/off).