Tinka is the new consumer credit payment method known from Wehkamp. Tinka allows consumers to spread their payment over a longer period of time.
How does payment in installments with Tinka work?
The consumer pays for his purchase in installments with credit. The online store is guaranteed of payment and can verify instantly in the Buckaroo Plaza whether payment was successful. The online store can deliver the order immediately, without the risk of default.
A consumer wants to buy a fridge from your online store and pay for it with Tinka. During checkout, he selects the payment option “Payment in installments with Tinka”. New customers will be verified first, but customers who already have an agreement with Tinka can make the purchase straight away. Tinka customers can also use the same agreement to buy in other affiliated online stores.
- Customers can determine the speed of payments mostly themselves and pay off earlier free of charge
- The online store is guaranteed of payment and can deliver the order immediately
- No down payment necessary
- A large customer base allowing you to attract new customers
- Wellknown payment method thanks to online stores like Wehkamp and BCC
- Credit is supplied in a responsible manner