PayperEmail is a Buckaroo payment product. You can send your customers a payment request by email. You decide which text and format to choose. We offer templates and a payment button or payment link that leads to a secure payment environment offering a selection of payment methods.
This functionality is available in most plugins and via our API. You can also choose to create them in batch via file upload or the batch API.
- Easy digitilisation of your billing process
- Bills are paid faster because it’s easier to pay
- Set up completely in your own branding
- Templates can be set up in several languages
- Clear overview of paid and unpaid bills
- You decide which payment methods are offered
PayPerEmail via Buckaroo Plaza
- Go to Transactions > Overview
- Click on the "Actions" button on the top right corner
- Fill in all the fields that are required
- Send PayPerEmail
|Fill in the desired amount.
|Description of the transaction. This is recommended.
|Invoice number of the transaction
|Fill in websitekey
|Nederlands / Dutch
|Select currency, only active currencies in your account are available.
|Merchant sends e-mail
|Yes or No. This determines if Buckaroo sends the PayPerEmail or if only the paylink is generated and the merchant sends the paylink themselves.
|Expiration date of the PayLink, by default it is one year.
|Payment methods allowed
|Select payment methods that you want to show on the checkout. If no payment method is selected all the payment methods that are available in your account will be shown.
You can configure the PayPerEmail under Configuration > Templates