The Buckaroo Payments Plugin for Shopware 5 enables a ready-to-sell payment gateway. We recommend first installing the plugin in a test environment following, the recommended Shopware 5 installation procedure. Make sure that you've made a backup.
You can choose from popular online payment methods in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and globally.
We recommend first installing the plugin in a test environment following, the recommended Shopware 5 installation procedure. Make sure that you've made a backup.
• A Buckaroo account - Click here to get started
• Shopware 5.2.0 – 5.2.27, 5.3.0 – 5.3.7, 5.4.0 – 5.4.6, 5.5.0 – 5.5.10, 5.6.0 – 5.6.10, 5.7.0 – 5.7.7
• Tested on PHP 7.2.0 & 7.4.0
- Navigate to our Shopware 5 GitHub repository.
- Under Releases, download the latest release.
- Sign in to your Shopware 5 backend.
- Go to Configuration → Plugin Manager in the top main menu.
- Then go to installed in the left menu.
- Click on → Upload plugin at the top of the screen, and then select the file you downloaded in step 2.
- The Buckaroo plugin is now installed and active. More information regarding the activation of payment methods in the plugin can be found in the configuration page.
The Buckaroo plugin is available in the Shopware store.
If you need more help regarding the configuration of the plugin, then please check out our configuration page where you can find a step by step guide.
Please contact Buckaroo support if you have any technical questions.
Our telephone number and contact details of other departments can be found in the Buckaroo Payment Plaza under "Contact details" at the bottom left of the screen.