We recommend first installing the plugin in a test environment following, the recommended Shopware 5 installation procedure. Make sure that you've made a backup.
The Buckaroo Payments Plugin for Shopware 5 enables a ready-to-sell payment gateway.
This page provides comprehensive instructions for installing the plugin and getting your payment gateway up and running effortlessly.
• A Buckaroo account - Click here to get started
• Shopware 5.2.0 up to 5.7.16
• Tested on PHP 7.2.0 - 7.4.0 & 8.0.0
- Navigate to our Shopware 5 GitHub repository.
- Under Releases, download the latest release.
- Sign in to your Shopware 5 backend.
- Go to Configuration → Plugin Manager in the top main menu.
- Then go to installed in the left menu.
- Click on → Upload plugin at the top of the screen, and then select the file you downloaded in step 2.
- The Buckaroo plugin is now installed and active. More information regarding the activation of payment methods in the plugin can be found in the configuration page.
If you need more help regarding the configuration of the plugin, then please check out our configuration page where you can find a step by step guide.