The Buckaroo plugin for PrestaShop enables a ready-to-sell payment gateway.
On this page you'll find more information on how to install the plugin.
It is possible to download the Buckaroo plugin for PrestaShop from our Github repository. We recommend first installing the plugin in a test environment. Make sure that you've made a backup.
• A Buckaroo account - Click here to get started
• Prestashop 1.7.x till 8.1.2
- Go to our PrestaShop Github repository and go to → Releases.
- Click on the latest Buckaroo plugin version and download the → .ZIP file.
- Now login to your PrestaShop backend and go to → Modules → Module Manager → Upload Module → and select the downloaded .ZIP file of the Buckaroo plugin to upload it (the installation will start automatically.)
- The Buckaroo plugin will be visible once the installation is completed. In your Plugin Manager tab it will appear at the Payment section.
- Follow the configuration steps on our configuration page to connect the Buckaroo plugin to your Buckaroo account to start accepting payments.