We recommend first installing the plugin in a test environment following, the recommended Shopware 6 installation procedure. Make sure that you've made a backup.
The Buckaroo Payments Plugin for Shopware 6 enables a ready-to-sell payment gateway.
This page provides comprehensive instructions for installing the plugin and getting your payment gateway up and running effortlessly.
• A Buckaroo account - Click here to get started
• Shopware 6.5.0 up to 22.214.171.124
• Tested on PHP 7.4.0 - 8.0 & 8.1
- Navigate to our Shopware 6 GitHub repository.
- Under → Releases, download the latest release.
- Sign in to your Shopware 6 backend.
- Go to Extensions → My Extensions in the left main menu.
- Make sure that you are now on the Apps sub menu.
- Click Upload extension at the top of the page, and then select the file you downloaded in step 2.
- When the plugin appears, make sure the Activated button is toggled on.
- The Buckaroo plugin is now installed and active. More information regarding the activation of payment methods in the plugin can be found in the configuration page.
It is possible to install the Buckaroo plugin with composer.
Easy to install, update and maintain.
Run the following command in the root of your Shopware 6 directory. Make sure the composer is installed on your hosting server.
composer require buckaroo/shopware6 bin/console plugin:refresh bin/console plugin:install --activate BuckarooPayments bin/console cache:clear
If you want to upgrade your currect Buckaroo plugin to a more recent version, then use the following command in the root of your Shopware 6 directory.
Make sure the composer is installed on your hosting server.
composer update buckaroo/shopware6
If you need more help regarding the configuration of the plugin, then please check out our configuration page where you can find a step by step guide.