MAJOR: Breaking changes that require additional testing/caution.
MINOR: Changes that should not have a big impact.
PATCHES: Bug and hotfixes only.
You can find a short summary of latest Buckaroo Shopware 6 plugin release notes below.
For a full list of changes, please visit our GitHub repository.
We recommend that you regularly update to a recent version of the Buckaroo plugin. Also keep in mind that the Shopware version needs to be updated as well.
• Add support for Shopware 6 version 22.214.171.124
• BP-2128 Dutch translation improvements
• BP-1982 Add a notification payment methods are in test mode
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.6.0:
• BP-2114 Afterpay (old) name mapping incorrect
• BP-2112 Fix Klarna gender values
• BP 2106 issue with redirecting
• [#82] Fix Afterpay old transaction only in test mode.
• Add support for Shopware 6 version 126.96.36.199
• [#74] Update README.md versions change and extra notice.
• BP-2004 Add payment method AfterPay (old) -> Digiaccept.
• BP-1869 Rebranding Afterpay to Riverty.
• BP-1471 Remove 'Handelsbanken'.
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.5.0:
• BP-2057 Fix issue with the mailer function when installing the PostNL plugin.
• BP-1981 Add a option to switch on payperemail (in the backend only).
• BP-1896 Change gender selection for BNPL payment methods.
• BP-1466 We've added support for Afterpay B2B.
• BP-212 We've added a PayPal Express button.
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.4.0:
• BP-1480 "Please enter a valid value" error message improvement for iDEAL.
More changes that have been made in v1.4.0:
• BP-1878 Update contribution guidelines.
• BP-1441 - We've added a option in the plugin configuratio to set SendMail and DueDate parameters for the "Transfer" payment method.
• BP-1675 - We've added support for multiple sales channels (multi-store).
• BP-1766 - We've added the option to specifiy the transaction label and refund label.
• BP-1815 - We've added support for Shopware 6 version 188.8.131.52
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.3.3:
• [#57] - Use sales channel URL instead of base url.
• BP-1462 - Apple Pay shows a error in the checkout "errorOccurred".
More changes that have been made in v1.3.3:
• BP-1435 - Change service version of Transfer payment method.
• BP-1508 - Update README file.
• BP-1726 - iDEAL status message is not clear for consumers.
• We've added support for the latest Shopware 6 versions 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
• BP-1440 - You now have the option to show the iDEAL issuers in a drop down menu or with radio buttons by changing the iDEAL payment settings in the plugin.
• BP-1432 - We've fixed a issue with Shopware 22.214.171.124 where the Buckaroo plugin sometimes crashed.
• BP-1433 - A uncaught PHP Exception TypeError has been fixed.
• BP-1434 - We've fixed a typeError inside _registerCheckoutSubmitButton
• BP-969 - The payment method PayPerEmail + Paylink is now added (restore deleted config).
• BP-1189 - A new logo for the payment method Sofort has been added.
• BP-1193 - A Tooltip has been added for Creditcards (Cliënt Side Encyption).
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.3.0:
• BP-1236 - A issue with incorrect amounts for some partial refunds has been fixed.
• BP-1330 - The TotalPrice not changeable for refunds.
• BP-1331 - When the "go back" button was used in the browser, this resulted in a empty cart page.
• BP-1333 - For the payment method in3 the request was invalid when you place a order as a company.
• BP-1335 - Applepay disables the pay button without any message.
• BP-1340 -Users automatically logged out after cancelling the payment.
• BP-1341 - The last partial refund did not update the payment status to "Refunded".
More changes that have been made in v1.3.0:
• BP-1172 - Fix 'composer' warning
• BP-1332 - No validation message for payment fields in checkout
• BP-1336 - Unkown button in order buckaroo tab
• BP-1339 - Invalid payments from admin order
Looking for older release notes?
If you want to look into some older release notes, then please visit our GitHub repository.