MAJOR: Breaking changes that require additional testing/caution.
MINOR: Changes that should not have a big impact.
PATCHES: Bug and hotfixes only.
You can find a short summary of latest Buckaroo Shopware 6 plugin release notes below. We recommend that you regularly update to a recent version of the Buckaroo plugin. Also keep in mind that the Shopware version needs to be updated as well.
For a full list of changes, please visit our GitHub repository.
We recommend that you regularly update to a recent version of the Buckaroo plugin. Also keep in mind that the Shopware version needs to be updated as well.
• Add support for Shopware 6 version 22.214.171.124
• BP-2291 Remove Request to Pay method
• BP-2322 Added validation on the 'Buckaroo Fee' input field
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.7.0:
• BP-2241 Change the Billink rejected (690) message (more consumer friendly)
• BP-2331 Solve frontend issue on the checkout page
• BP-2179 Fix custom products for Klarna
• BP-2106 Fix a issue with redirect URL's
• BP-2181 Fix uncaught PHP Exception TypeError for payment fee configuration
• Add support for Shopware 6 version 126.96.36.199
• BP-2128 Dutch translation improvements
• BP-1982 Add a notification payment methods are in test mode
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.6.0:
• BP-2114 Afterpay (old) name mapping incorrect
• BP-2112 Fix Klarna gender values
• BP 2106 issue with redirecting
• [#82] Fix Afterpay old transaction only in test mode.
• Add support for Shopware 6 version 188.8.131.52
• [#74] Update README.md versions change and extra notice.
• BP-2004 Add payment method AfterPay (old) -> Digiaccept.
• BP-1869 Rebranding Afterpay to Riverty.
• BP-1471 Remove 'Handelsbanken'.
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.5.0:
• BP-2057 Fix issue with the mailer function when installing the PostNL plugin.
• BP-1981 Add a option to switch on payperemail (in the backend only).
• BP-1896 Change gender selection for BNPL payment methods.
• BP-1466 We've added support for Afterpay B2B.
• BP-212 We've added a PayPal Express button.
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.4.0:
• BP-1480 "Please enter a valid value" error message improvement for iDEAL.
More changes that have been made in v1.4.0:
• BP-1878 Update contribution guidelines.
• BP-1441 - We've added a option in the plugin configuratio to set SendMail and DueDate parameters for the "Transfer" payment method.
• BP-1675 - We've added support for multiple sales channels (multi-store).
• BP-1766 - We've added the option to specifiy the transaction label and refund label.
• BP-1815 - We've added support for Shopware 6 version 184.108.40.206
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.3.3:
• [#57] - Use sales channel URL instead of base url.
• BP-1462 - Apple Pay shows a error in the checkout "errorOccurred".
More changes that have been made in v1.3.3:
• BP-1435 - Change service version of Transfer payment method.
• BP-1508 - Update README file.
• BP-1726 - iDEAL status message is not clear for consumers.
• We've added support for the latest Shopware 6 versions 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
• BP-1440 - You now have the option to show the iDEAL issuers in a drop down menu or with radio buttons by changing the iDEAL payment settings in the plugin.
• BP-1432 - We've fixed a issue with Shopware 126.96.36.199 where the Buckaroo plugin sometimes crashed.
• BP-1433 - A uncaught PHP Exception TypeError has been fixed.
• BP-1434 - We've fixed a typeError inside _registerCheckoutSubmitButton
• BP-969 - The payment method PayPerEmail + Paylink is now added (restore deleted config).
• BP-1189 - A new logo for the payment method Sofort has been added.
• BP-1193 - A Tooltip has been added for Creditcards (Cliënt Side Encyption).
Bug's that have been fixed in version 1.3.0:
• BP-1236 - A issue with incorrect amounts for some partial refunds has been fixed.
• BP-1330 - The TotalPrice not changeable for refunds.
• BP-1331 - When the "go back" button was used in the browser, this resulted in a empty cart page.
• BP-1333 - For the payment method in3 the request was invalid when you place a order as a company.
• BP-1335 - Applepay disables the pay button without any message.
• BP-1340 -Users automatically logged out after cancelling the payment.
• BP-1341 - The last partial refund did not update the payment status to "Refunded".
More changes that have been made in v1.3.0:
• BP-1172 - Fix 'composer' warning
• BP-1332 - No validation message for payment fields in checkout
• BP-1336 - Unkown button in order buckaroo tab
• BP-1339 - Invalid payments from admin order
Looking for older release notes?
If you want to look into some older release notes, then please visit our GitHub repository.
Please contact Buckaroo support if you have any technical questions.
Our telephone number and contact details of other departments can be found in the Buckaroo Payment Plaza under "Contact details" at the bottom left of the screen.