A Buckaroo account is required to do test or live transactions with the Buckaroo Shopware 6 plugin. Below you can find the configuration steps:
- Sign in to your Shopware 6 backend.
- Go to Extensions → My Extensions in the left main menu.
- Make sure that you are now on the Apps sub menu.
- In the list with installed Extensions, you'll see the Buckaroo extension, make sure that it is active.
- Behind the Buckaroo plugin, click on the … (more) button, and then select Configuration.
- In the main configuration of the Buckaroo extension you'll see 3 required fields that you'll need to fill in: Website key, Secret key and a GUID.
Please follow the steps for a explanation where to find these credentials in your Buckaroo Plaza account/environment.
7. (Website) key:
TIP:You can hover over the question mark logo behind the fields to see more information .
The (Website) Key can be retrieved in the Buckaroo Plaza under My Buckaroo → Websites.
Please make sure that the correct website is selected by the Filters settings on the right.
8. Secret Key:
The Secret Key can be retrieved in the Buckaroo Plaza under Configuration → Security → Secret Key.
The guid key can be retrieved in the Buckaroo Plaza.
In the left main menu go to → My Buckaroo → General.
Here you'll see the GUID displayed which is a very long code with letters and numbers.
10. If you have filled in the Website key, Secret key and GUID, then you can enable/disable the payment methods and configure them in test or live mode.
If you want to perform test transactions, then make sure that you have enabled the test functionality in your Buckaroo account as well, Click here for the instructions.
These settings are only intended for expert users. Tampering with the default settings may negatively affect the workflow and performance of all Buckaroo payment methods. Use at your own risk.
The Buckaroo Shopware 6 plugin contains some advanced configuration settings which can be enabled. For example you can change the different payment statusses for orders in here.
Haven't installed the Buckaroo plugin yet? Then please check out our installation page.